Pinders Schoolwear

It tends to be a couple of pounds cheaper per item, but there will probably be huge queues at this time of year so allow a lot of time! Unless you're buying for several children, I would be inclined to say it isn't worth the hassle of travelling for an hour, so try online if available. I buy the jumpers and cardigans and find they do wash well and don't need any ironing (always a bonus!). Also I only buy items with a logo from there, the non-logo stuff I get from Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, John Lewis etc.

I get school uniform from there for all the kids we have had of school age. I normally go the first week of the holidays order the appropriate size and if they haven't got it in stock they order it from the supplier for me. It comes normally quite quickly but when I have forgotten I'm a man after all and gone in this late it can be delayed. Also as this is the last week of the hols be prepared for a queue unless of course everyone has already been in.