Shed broken into S5

Be aware around the Longley area, my mum (84) had a visit from someone offering to do her garden for £25 she describe him as 50ish with an Irish accent in an old large van, she was pleasant but declined but found out after (as he had been around the back of the house) that all her solar lights were missing which were all in place half hour before he turned up.

Be aware around the Longley area, my mum (84) had a visit from someone offering to do her garden for £25 she describe him as 50ish with an Irish accent in an old large van, she was pleasant but declined but found out after (as he had been around the back of the house) that all her solar lights were missing which were all in place half hour before he turned up.

Just say ********, good bye, and dont mess. A quick spray of criminal identifier, kick in knackers, and hit over head with something hard has you can , preferable an hammer and you will sort it all out!:hihi:

Yep, let's put shed thieves (who are probably minors, probably) in prison. Then they can learn to be much more effective thieves, and also receive a criminal record so they can't gain employment and have to finance their lives by other means. That will definitely benefit society massively.

So instead leave them breaking into sheds, which will then turn to houses, and then muggings!! These scroates need teaching a lesson, and unfortunately these days prison will be the only way, if they make the wrong choice they should have to live with it.

I imagine most of these little ****s are just benefits boosters for their parents.

So instead leave them breaking into sheds, which will then turn to houses, and then muggings!! These scroates need teaching a lesson, and unfortunately these days prison will be the only way, if they make the wrong choice they should have to live with it.

I imagine most of these little ****s are just benefits boosters for their parents.

Quite right Bonjon. If they are minors the parents should be brought to book as well.