Women only train carriages

do you agree with women-only carriages  

91 members have voted

1. 1. do you agree with women-only carriages

• Yes
    • No

Here you go

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:04 ----------

Yep.... Psssst, trying to prove a point.

Right. So I said in all situations....not ALL men are sex pests.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:30 ----------

You strongly implied it when you said "men are sex pests". You forgot the word "some".

i thought it was obvious...but i did qualify later twice.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:31 ----------

Muslims are terrorists. At least some of them are, in the same way as some men are rapists. Or are you trying to say the minute someone does something not according to the Koran, they can never be considered a Muslim again? Absolute nonsense.

Ps. Doesn't the Koran say something about killing infidels? Maybe a separate debate not relevant to the comparison, but the double standards you apply to generalisation are breath taking.

Im not debating muslims again...ridiculous.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:34 ----------

Judging by data and the fact theres millions of sex pests out there women are right to be afraid. Female carriages worth this consultation.

point proved.

Let's try a different parallel since the religious one seems too difficult for you to comprehend.

Stats show black people are proportionately more likely to commit crimes. Should that be a basis for non-black carriages on trains? If not, why not? Because it is discrimination against a group on the basis of the actions of a minority, just like banishing men from certain carriages because a tiny minority are rapists.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:39 ----------

Right. So I said in all situations....not ALL men are sex pests.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:30 ----------

i thought it was obvious...but i did qualify later twice.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:31 ----------

Im not debating muslims again...ridiculous.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 17:34 ----------

Judging by data and the fact theres millions of sex pests out there women are right to be afraid. Female carriages worth this consultation.

point proved.

"Millions of sex pests" in the UK? Well, there are around 30 million males in the UK, of which about 20 million sexually mature. "Millions" implies at least 2 million sex pests, so you're saying at least 10% of men are rabid sex pests just waiting for that moment on a train?! :hihi:

Did something happen to you in prison or something?

Let's try a different parallel since the religious one seems too difficult for you to comprehend.

Stats show black people are proportionately more likely to commit crimes. Should that be a basis for non-black carriages on trains? If not, why not? Because it is discrimination against a group on the basis of the actions of a minority, just like banishing men from certain carriages because a tiny minority are rapists.

Men are comitting millions of sex crimes, women are scared...solutions proposed...end of story.