Women only train carriages

do you agree with women-only carriages  

91 members have voted

1. 1. do you agree with women-only carriages

• Yes
    • No

Men and women get the same service. But im sure if there was an argument for male only or muslim only carriages you would get a forum. But there isnt an argument.

Not statistically. Not anecdotally.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 15:23 ----------

The descrimination argument is a dead end because you cant justify having a muslim only carriage.

But are men and women getting the same service. Some would say women are getting a better service. Let's say on 5 carriage train, women have all 5 available to them with 1 exclusive to women only, men have 4 and non exclusive for male use.

Of course you can make a judgement. He's the only one who's thought long and hard enough about it to deliberately include it in a leadership manifesto though so I don't think it can be dismissed as something that he's not totally responsible for.

http://www.jeremyforlabour.com/end_street_harassment

I deliberately didn't mention Corbyn in my first post and I agree that it's a barmy idea no matter who brings it up. It just happens to be in Corbyn's policy manifesto.

Why anyone would link to something that manifestly illustrates his own lack of comprehension is a mystery!

Have you read it? :huh: