Reporter and cameraman shot dead, live on TV..

My point is the charlston shooting was described as racially motivated before the suspect was questioned, but this wasn't, but turns out it is. Keep sticking your heads in the sand.

---------- Post added 26-08-2015 at 22:57 ----------

no we dont

sensible people look at the reasons why people do a crime not assume, and definately not make up things for political gain.

Just because a black person commits a crime against a white person and indeed a white person commits a crime against a black person does not make it racist

it could be robbery...etc

in this case the killer was an ex worker aggreived with the people he killed. personally i havent seen the "racist" bits in the news bits ive read, just that the cameraman reported him previously, and obviously he lost his job, being an "ex" employee.

It ties in with what ive always thought about gun control / lack off in america, a lot of these crimes are purely people who are angry with somebody , something, some place and its far far far too easy to get a gun and kill as many people as you want.

So black people aren't sensible as they instantly assume white on black crime is racist.

so wheres this reverse racism come in in this case?

he shot them because.................they were white?

not cos he was an ex colleague with a grievence?

I was speaking generally. The way crimes are reported tends to be that if an attack is on a person of ethnic origins and the perpetrator is white, the assumption is racially motivated. Conversely, if the victim is white and the perpetrator of ethnic origins, no mention is made of racial motivation.

My friend in America sent me the whole video this morning, I don't know how she didn't see him he was there at least 30 seconds waving the gun around before he fired.

I didn't either at first. Maybe the presenter saw the gunman out of the corner of her eye, knew him, and assumed it might be a prank, so stayed professional and carried on her interview?

Sad news, I assume the NRA and our usual American contributors on this forum will be along soon to say in the media and on this forum how this could have been avoided if all TV reporters and cameramen were armed :help:

They've already said this morning all reporters should be armed lol, idiots

Sad news, I assume the NRA and our usual American contributors on this forum will be along soon to say in the media and on this forum how this could have been avoided if all TV reporters and cameramen were armed :help:

The NRA a sick in the head but as they own many politicians nothing will ever be done about the gun problem in the US

They are on self destruct and no one knows the code to stop the clock.

---------- Post added 27-08-2015 at 13:07 ----------

They've already said this morning all reporters should be armed lol, idiots

Seriously? They said that? Thats insane.

The NRA a sick in the head but as they own many politicians nothing will ever be done about the gun problem in the US

They are on self destruct and no one knows the code to stop the clock.

---------- Post added 27-08-2015 at 13:07 ----------

Seriously? They said that? Thats insane.

I didnt catch who said it, just some body did this morning on sky news, possibly the NRA lol

Now to me you don't stop mentally unhinged and aggrieved people accessing weaponary by dishing out more weapons, surely? Oo