Morrison's Hillsborough escalators!!

Is anybody else fed up of these breaking down..now both of them are out of action and i have been told the lift is also broken..not very good though is it for customers..

If you took the steps a bit more often you'd be less of a "curvybird" :hihi:

Edited by Hots on

All too often we hear tales of woe about escalators.

This thread has bought back terrible traumatic memories of the time my shopping trolley got stuck to the slopey electric stairs of T'As(bo)da, whilst on a scientific journey through the wastelands of Parsonia in my quest for any signs of sentient life. :cry:

Hahaha........and another hahaha.

My minds full of madness, just wish I could get it down on paper like you Alcoblog.

All too often we hear tales of woe about escalators.

This thread has bought back terrible traumatic memories of the time my shopping trolley got stuck to the slopey electric stairs of T'As(bo)da, whilst on a scientific journey through the wastelands of Parsonia in my quest for any signs of sentient life. :cry:

Tell me Alco, how do you select the threads that might benefit from your brilliance?

Also, can you explain't cartoon? :hihi:

Tell me Alco, how do you select the threads that might benefit from your brilliance?

Also, can you explain't cartoon? :hihi:

Cartoon … CARTOON?! :o:rant:

That's no cartoon sir, it's a high definition photograph taken by my very own 'Alcoblad™' 35mm SLR pinhole camera, thank you so much, very kindly.

It was taken for a thread somewhere on here, whereby I made an account of an expedition that my goodself (courtesy of the trusty Alcocopter™) made into the far distant, and as yet unchartered, antediluvian quagmire, colloquially known as Parsonia .

The one hour exploration involved bartering with the neanderthal species for emergency Hula-hoop flavoured supplies at an emporium known as T'Asda.

Upon my attempted escape from said den of malcontentment, my shopping trolley became embroiled with a rotating, electromagnetic metal staircase causing much distress.

It is only through sheer good luck and happenstace (and a 3-phase taser) that I survived to tell the tale.

They aren't really escalators in the sense they have steps so it's really just like a long ramp when it's not working,

But they are useless when they're not working and you have a trolley full of shopping as the wheels lock onto the travelator and you can't push them.