Morrison's Hillsborough escalators!!

Cartoon … CARTOON?! :o:rant:

That's no cartoon sir, it's a high definition photograph taken by my very own 'Alcoblad™' 35mm SLR pinhole camera, thank you so much, very kindly.

It was taken for a thread somewhere on here, whereby I made an account of an expedition that my goodself (courtesy of the trusty Alcocopter™) made into the far distant, and as yet unchartered, antediluvian quagmire, colloquially known as Parsonia .

The one hour exploration involved bartering with the neanderthal species for emergency Hula-hoop flavoured supplies at an emporium known as T'Asda.

Upon my attempted escape from said den of malcontentment, my shopping trolley became embroiled with a rotating, electromagnetic metal staircase causing much distress.

It is only through sheer good luck and happenstace (and a 3-phase taser) that I survived to tell the tale.

It's not T'Asda, it's CHAVSDA! :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

But they are useless when they're not working and you have a trolley full of shopping as the wheels lock onto the travelator and you can't push them.

Try pulling it

---------- Post added 27-08-2015 at 06:53 ----------

Excuse me but from a Parsonian its Parson Cross, Thank you very much!

How long have you lived on Parsons Cross?

With the lift and the escalators out of action, it is not possible to get a trolly full of shopping up to the top carpark. It's a bit of a faff if you've walked down the stairs and only realised you can't get back when you've already filled a trolly.

With the lift and the escalators out of action, it is not possible to get a trolly full of shopping up to the top carpark. It's a bit of a faff if you've walked down the stairs and only realised you can't get back when you've already filled a trolly.

There is a ramp at the back end of the bottom car park you can go up (not many people know about that, even taxi drivers). Or go up the other side of the car park to the top entrance.

I fell down the slippy stairs one day 'cause those bleeding things were shut!

A deep-sea diving suit comes in useful for journeying on the slippy electromagnetic stairs, as the boots are made out of cast iron … guaranteed not to slip!

I can actually supply these at considerable cost as I customise them to suit individual requirements.

Here's one I created recently for the old lady who lives next door to me (at number eleven, as you can see). As you can also see, great thought (and welding craftsmanship) has gone into adding the onboard zimmer frame.

If anyone interested may hesitate slightly, due to thinking they'd look too conspicuous, due to the metallic nature of the suit, worry not.

I can (again, at considerable expense to the purveyor) glue floral patterned dress material to the exterior in accordance to the discerning ladies own taste. Wigs can also be added.

For gentlemen, snazzy bold tartan patterns are available, with a range of false beards to complete the ensemble. :thumbsup: