Eastern European Women Beggars

Ive not noticed anything different. Always been beggars.

---------- Post added 27-08-2015 at 12:31 ----------

Yeah, the sight of someone holding a cup and muttering please is too much. The only way is to avoid the entire area!

I've seen 2 of these women in the underpasses on St Mary's Gate for about 6 months.

They swap locations periodically.

I was in Leeds early this week and went out for lunch, they seem to have a similar problem but with shifty looking white men in there 20 - 40's. Sat in various locations around the train station. And quite a few walking about in tracksuits and looking equally shifty.

Leeds has got a huge NEETS problem and poor white trash problem. Best to avoid the entire west yorkshire area!

Ive not noticed anything different. Always been beggars.

---------- Post added 27-08-2015 at 12:31 ----------

Leeds has got a huge NEETS problem and poor white trash problem. Best to avoid the entire west yorkshire area!

I used to work in Leeds & there is a huge problem with disengaged young people & those with addiction / mental health issues.

Why they should gravitate to Leeds I'm not sure, Sheffield doesn't seem to have the same problems, or at least not on the same scale.