Eastern European Women Beggars

Why? Do you make a habit of taking pleasure through the distress of others?

why are you so consistently gullible?

---------- Post added 27-08-2015 at 16:33 ----------

The old woman spends from 10.30 until 5.30 walking around the moor.

There are 2 people who are with her who empty the cup on a regular basis.

I thought about sending my dad down there.

i was in the centre of brussels a few years back. there were a family of really scruffy beggars wandering around panhandling and working the seating areas outside cafes.

at around 6 pm they all went and washed in a fountain, just in time for a high end mercedes to pull up for them to hop in and away.

they were back working the same pitch the following day.

Edited by drummonds

I know, i did it because you changed the goal posts and i adapted to that.

Except you didnt really adapt it though did you in the proper sense.

People can be white,black,blue or green and thats not a problem if you call them a man or a woman.

And calling someone an idiot in a seperate statement is also not a problem as a descriptive term.

Its when you pair the two in an all encompassing statement that it apparently becomes racist in the eyes of the law, it becomes "racially motivated" then in legal terms.

You stopped yourself short of doing that and you did that for a reason, because it doesnt sit right, feels wrong, might be construed as racist.

I suppose im playing devils advocate because it matters not to me personally.

You know exactly what i mean but are also playing devils advocate in return.

Except you didnt really adapt it though did you in the proper sense.

People can be white,black,blue or green and thats not a problem if you call them a man or a woman.

And calling someone an idiot in a seperate statement is also not a problem as a descriptive term.

Its when you pair the two in an all encompassing statement that it apparently becomes racist in the eyes of the law, it becomes "racially motivated" then in legal terms.

You stopped yourself short of doing that and you did that for a reason, because it doesnt sit right, feels wrong, might be construed as racist.

I suppose im playing devils advocate because it matters not to me personally.

You know exactly what i mean but are also playing devils advocate in return.

We is a pair of devils :D