Jeremy Corbyn coming to Sheffield

will he still be alive to see out a parliamentary term? i suppose the important thing is for him to still be around to lead labour into a 3rd successive defeat.

as this focus group demonstrates he is favourite to be the next labour leader but the least likely to get folks to switch back to voting labour. so everyone wins.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34087829

Problem is who do you want as next pm? Osborne....I can't see it.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 12:41 ----------

Small business rate freeze and a modest increases in corporation tax

A National Investment Bank

Digital infrastructure investment

Support for self-employed equivalent to the same security recieved by employees

Rent controls for business premises

A National Education Service

Devolved power over transport infrastructure

Increase disposable income through raising minimum wage

Clamp down on corporate tax

Green energy investment

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 12:42 ----------

That's the better business plan...

Small business rate freeze and a modest increases in corporation tax

A National Investment Bank

Digital infrastructure investment

Support for self-employed equivalent to the same security recieved by employees

Rent controls for business premises

A National Education Service

Devolved power over transport infrastructure

Increase disposable income through raising minimum wage

Clamp down on corporate tax

Green energy investment

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 12:42 ----------

That's the better business plan...

you missed a massive bill to pay for it all. odd how the commies always forget to mention that one.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 14:07 ----------

Problem is who do you want as next pm? Osborne....I can't see it..

anyone who isn't labour. priceless.

you missed a massive bill to pay for it all. odd how the commies always forget to mention that one.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 14:07 ----------

anyone who isn't labour. priceless.

A massive bill to fund increased productivity and output?

Reading through some of TJC1,s posts it appears TJC is suggesting we abandon democracy and have a single party country.If that is the sort of country you want to live in why not emigrate to a communist country and then report back to us later on how good it is to live in a country like North Korea.The only way for your idea to work is to either cut ourselves off from the rest of the world which we cannot do as we are not a self sufficient country and rely on imports(ask anybody who lived through WW2 how difficult it is without imports) to survive.The only other option is to get the rest of the world to change as well.Never going to happen is it.Corbyn will just leave the uk like a third world country and totally bankrupt.His plans to get all the money from the rich will only last for so long before the rich leave the uk and go to a country which will welcome their businesses and wealth with open arms.The only way he could stop that happening would be to close our borders and not allow anybody to leave the country,by that time i am sure the queen would be asking the army to step in.

Reading through some of TJC1,s posts it appears TJC is suggesting we abandon democracy and have a single party country.If that is the sort of country you want to live in why not emigrate to a communist country and then report back to us later on how good it is to live in a country like North Korea.The only way for your idea to work is to either cut ourselves off from the rest of the world which we cannot do as we are not a self sufficient country and rely on imports(ask anybody who lived through WW2 how difficult it is without imports) to survive.The only other option is to get the rest of the world to change as well.Never going to happen is it.Corbyn will just leave the uk like a third world country and totally bankrupt.His plans to get all the money from the rich will only last for so long before the rich leave the uk and go to a country which will welcome their businesses and wealth with open arms.The only way he could stop that happening would be to close our borders and not allow anybody to leave the country,by that time i am sure the queen would be asking the army to step in.

That interpretation seems strange...seem as I never mentioned communism or abandoning democracy.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 16:16 ----------

Its funny how when corbyns name is mentioned the same old trolls come out....with the same old tired arguments.

he also claims to have voted tory in the may election. full of crap springs to mind.

That interpretation seems strange...seem as I never mentioned communism or abandoning democracy.

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 16:16 ----------

Its funny how when corbyns name is mentioned the same old trolls come out....with the same old tired arguments.

Hmm,you said in an earlier post that the system has to change and not just voting successive governments in and out, so what do you suggest the alternative is if it is not a one party system because I do not know of any other system.If you can tell me how we uphold democracy without elections then I am all ears to hear your alternative system that does not involve voting elections or dictatorship.

According to Radio Sheff. this morning he's on 50 % of the projected vote. I suspect ,unfortunately, that he'll lose out on the second round of voting to either Andy B or Yvette..

As l understand it if he gets 50% he becomes leader without a second round.

Hmm,you said in an earlier post that the system has to change and not just voting successive governments in and out, so what do you suggest the alternative is if it is not a one party system because I do not know of any other system.If you can tell me how we uphold democracy without elections then I am all ears to hear your alternative system that does not involve voting elections or dictatorship.

Dont be so riduculous.