Should thhere be a military coup in the UK?

Just look at Spain when Franco was in charge he was a military dictator...they are still digging bodies up in Spain now,Franco has been gone for forty years his shadow still hangs over Spain...he set the country back a hundred years.

There aren't enough military personnel to run the country so it' not possible on their own.

They would have to get a lot of people on side to co-operate and assist them in running the institutions of state.

More worrying is some nutter actually suggested it.

Can you imagine the visions he's got in his head;

I'm guessing there's a line of soldiers atop the white cliffs of dover probably with a few beefeters for good measure. There's sas/sbs patrol boats in the channel, with snipers in the lighthouses and heli's on all the rigs in the north sea on constant ready to. Immigration control is like a cross between checkpoint charlie and a queue at alton towers manned by the reincarnation of churchill with tommy robinson at his elbow and Farrage's image on the sleeve of every soldier..

I'm not far wrong am I ?

I'm guessing there's a line of soldiers atop the white cliffs of dover probably with a few beefeters for good measure. There's sas/sbs patrol boats in the channel, with snipers in the lighthouses and heli's on all the rigs in the north sea on constant ready to. Immigration control is like a cross between checkpoint charlie and a queue at alton towers manned by the reincarnation of churchill with tommy robinson at his elbow and Farrage's image on the sleeve of every soldier..

I'm not far wrong am I ?

Not wrong at all. Not sure what his plan is for all the foreign soldiers currently swelling our ranks.

I'm not far wrong am I ?

Not far wrong

There aren't enough military personnel to run the country so it' not possible on their own.

They would have to get a lot of people on side to co-operate and assist them in running the institutions of state.

As I've said, all they'd do is secure the borders, not operate all the institutions of state.

As I've said, all they'd do is secure the borders, not operate all the institutions of state.

In a democracy its armed forces do the bidding of government. The armed forces don't have the power to pick and chose a particular institution to hijack...even if that would please you. If one institution was seized and controlled by the military that would amount to dictatorship.

Anyway, it isn't going to happen so the question is mute. Military and government combined is a junta. Careful what you wish for..or move to one.

How do they do that then? Who tells them what to do?

You really are a very stupid and racist troll. A good argument for border control, if ever I saw one. But not in the way that you'd like it to be.

A great portion of these "migrants/asylum seekers" flooding into western Europe are bound to be ISIS fighters.

clickbait

ˈklɪkbeɪt/

nouninformal

noun: click bait

(on the Internet) content, especially that of a sensational or provocative nature, whose main purpose is to attract attention and draw visitors to a particular web page.