Using a mobile whilst driving?

I've seen too many news stories lately about road accidents caused by people using their phone whilst driving, with fatal consequences.

The punishment for people caught using their phone should be more severe, clearly the current penalties aren't putting people off.

Get a hands free kit or some headphones, or leave the phone well alone. Put in in the glovebox or something. I like to change mine on the way to work if I'm driving (free electricity :) ) I plug it in and put it out of sight and reach.

On the way to work yesterday, I followed a stream of cars for around 2 miles that were following a cyclist riding no hands and on his mobile in the centre of the lane on a busy road oblivious to all around

He was hands free then

On the way to work yesterday, I followed a stream of cars for around 2 miles that were following a cyclist riding no hands and on his mobile in the centre of the lane on a busy road oblivious to all around

I do know your not allowed to criticise cyclists dont you ?

He was hands free then

Haha :suspect:

I saw a man doing the same thing riding down Neepsend Lane. I thought his riding seemed a bit odd, then realised he had phone in one hand and the other just resting in his lap. Highly dangerous, but I had to admire his sense of balance, I daren't even take one hand off sometimes.

---------- Post added 04-11-2016 at 17:49 ----------

I do know your not allowed to criticise cyclists dont you ?

Do you have an alert set up for threads that mention cycling, Penistone? :hihi:

Haha :suspect:

I saw a man doing the same thing riding down Neepsend Lane. I thought his riding seemed a bit odd, then realised he had phone in one hand and the other just resting in his lap. Highly dangerous, but I had to admire his sense of balance, I daren't even take one hand off sometimes.

---------- Post added 04-11-2016 at 17:49 ----------

Do you have an alert set up for threads that mention cycling, Penistone? :hihi:

I think most have lol