Ten Sheffield beautiful buildings

The Locarno building on London Rd. And glad that it has been given a new lease of life as a shop, and incorporated into a larger construction.

I quite like the old Star building on High Street - but I've not been past it for years so not sure what it looks like now.

Also, over 30 years ago I had to visit several graveyard buildings. I remember several small buildings, one at Darnal Cemetary and one at Tinsley Cemetary, plus others but I can't remember exactly where. They looked like very small churches. Very pretty, but a little run down. I don't know if they are still there.

Got this book recently.

Very good.

Got that as well and I agree, very nice book!

Today I drove through Neepsend to avoid the Shalesmoor bottleneck and realised how much I like the industrial buildings there. The area in general looks terrible now but the Samuel Osborn and Co. Steel works are a gorgeous example of industrial heritage that is about to be lost.