A most bizarre incident..

Just been out to post a letter and as I was walking up the road to the post box, a small truck went past. As it did, the back door flew open and a pallet jack flew out onto the road.

It travelled up the road a good few yards and embedded itself in the back of an Audi (hahaha) parked there. The driver and his mate obviously realised something had happened as they stopped and got out. They were looking around quite puzzled so I was a good Samaritan and said "I think you'll find your pallet thingy came to rest behind that Audi" and walked back home.

My first thought was to get on an internet forum and tell everybody that my thoughts are with a family who I don't know but actually I just thought I'd share this story as I found it all very amusing.

Yeah, hilarious. FFS!!!!

It wouldn't have been amusing if the thing had flown into you or another person would it? :rolleyes:

The Will Of Allah Is Being Done as Nothing Will Happen Unless Decreed by Allah.

praise be to the jihad pallet jack for its maryrtdom on the infidel audi...

allah hu akbar.:thumbsup:

So if you are "merely referring to an incident" explain this then.

If you obviously found it so amusing that someone else's property was damaged by some incompetent van loader what exactly is your problem with Audis??

Perhaps if I see a lorry smash into your house I would find that hilarious and post it all on a forum to tell everyone rather than informing you. Of course you would not have a problem with that I presume.

Ill be honest, even if the op is just doing a bit of random off the cuff trolling im still a bit peeved. Ive just spent 400 notes on my car as someone damaged it. The op is laughing at (a probably fake incident) someone just like me who has potentially (if its for real) had damage done to their car that THEY may end up paying for

As i had to!

---------- Post added 30-08-2015 at 15:26 ----------

The Will Of Allah Is Being Done as Nothing Will Happen Unless Decreed by Allah.

praise be to the jihad pallet jack for its maryrtdom on the infidel audi...

allah hu akbar.:thumbsup:

What? Dont bring the guys religion into it for crying out loud! Thats just cheap!

Very strange thread, you would think someone able to use and computer and register on a forum would have sense to read what they post. No point to thread, and you do nothing but come across as immature and boring.

Your Sunday sounds very eventful yet you only had a letter to post, living the good life eh.

It wouldn't have been amusing if the thing had flown into you or another person would it? :rolleyes:

No probably not but it didn't so I had a laugh about it.

---------- Post added 30-08-2015 at 19:44 ----------

And we wonder why the country sucks with people like these.

This makes no sense.

---------- Post added 30-08-2015 at 19:45 ----------

It's why posters such as the OP are on my ignore list.

Excellent. Just ignore me then.

---------- Post added 30-08-2015 at 19:48 ----------

Very strange thread, you would think someone able to use and computer and register on a forum would have sense to read what they post. No point to thread, and you do nothing but come across as immature and boring.

I come across as immature and boring yet you still feel compelled to reply to this eh?

Your Sunday sounds very eventful yet you only had a letter to post, living the good life eh.

I wouldn't call posting a letter 'living the good life'. What a very strange thing to say.