Kickboxing At Usport S10

Hi everyone

Sorry my mistake , the first class will be April the 26th. Again a Wednesday.

The delay is due to two things.

1. The students being away for easter

2. Still waiting for equipment to arrive, they have only just filled in the order apparently.

Cheers for everyones support.

Farhad

Hi John

I have a very convenient arrangement with both universities. I will ring you up soon to tell you more about it.

What is even more interesting is that I have now linked a lot of the universities together and we have an interuniversity kickboxing league.

In fact I refereed and judged at the Southern championships, promoted the Northern Championships myself wrote all the national ratings and did all the matching, the MC'ing and co promoted the British University Title fights.

The Kickboxing league is flourishing quite well , next time I do a promotion I would possibly like you to become part of it if you dont mind.

Oh I still do a bit of supply teaching in schools Mr Hunter :D

Speak to you soon buddy

Farhad

You're a BUSY man ...... how do you find time to school teach too????

Hi John

I have a very convenient arrangement with both universities. I will ring you up soon to tell you more about it.

What is even more interesting is that I have now linked a lot of the universities together and we have an interuniversity kickboxing league.

In fact I refereed and judged at the Southern championships, promoted the Northern Championships myself wrote all the national ratings and did all the matching, the MC'ing and co promoted the British University Title fights.

The Kickboxing league is flourishing quite well , next time I do a promotion I would possibly like you to become part of it if you dont mind.Oh I still do a bit of supply teaching in schools Mr Hunter :D

Speak to you soon buddy

Farhad

How so????

Hi John

Sorry for not replying to your post for so long my old mate. How I find the time is simple. I only supply teach part time, maybe one or two days a week.

The rest of the time is spent with my 2 young boys (Riyadh aged nearly 3 ) and Ishmael (aged 4 months) and of course teaching my classes of which Im doing about maybe 11 or 12 a week ( I think its that many).

Then the time spent at my desk with the University Kickboxing league which is a growing sport takes up a significant proportion of my time.

Will you be at the first class?

WEDNESDAY 26TH OF APRIL 2006

TIME = 6PM

See you there whoever is planning to start as a fresh new beginner.

Farhad

Hi John

Sorry for not replying to your post for so long my old mate. How I find the time is simple. I only supply teach part time, maybe one or two days a week.

The rest of the time is spent with my 2 young boys (Riyadh aged nearly 3 ) and Ishmael (aged 4 months) and of course teaching my classes of which Im doing about maybe 11 or 12 a week ( I think its that many).

Then the time spent at my desk with the University Kickboxing league which is a growing sport takes up a significant proportion of my time.

Will you be at the first class?

WEDNESDAY 26TH OF APRIL 2006

TIME = 6PM

See you there whoever is planning to start as a fresh new beginner.

Farhad

Doubt it Farhad ...... Thats when we train at All Saints .....

Be sure to let me know how it went :thumbsup:

Hi Adam and John too!

The first class went really well. Over 20 (mainly girls) on the first lesson. Doesnt news travel fast eh?

Big Andy helped me with my class too. Dont think I met any of the forummers though.

Archived