The Bible is a awesome Book even if you dont believe its Gods word

I'm not quite sure what you're saying here, that you believe the bible in most cases but just haven't read the part that regulates your diet and fashion?

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 16:59 ----------

Sorry you missed it I was having a stab at humour:)

No offence pal

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 18:07 ----------

Can these religious people meet in car parks?

How about caves, secret locations, friendly houses and they could all use secret symbols to identify one another..........................nah, it'll never catch on:)

They can practice but in private

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 16:33 ----------

Religion is the cause of most wars

Science is the cause of mass murder on a vast scale , to be fair humans misusing science just as human use religion falsely but nowhere near the scale

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 18:12 ----------

The bibles a work of fiction. All religion should be outlawed, it's responsible for wars and oppression and an excuse to fiddle with kids.

Religion has no place in secular society.

What happened last time?

Science is the cause of mass murder on a vast scale , to be fair humans misusing science just as human use religion falsely but nowhere near the scale

yes cyberdyne systems should never have invented skynet. Big mistake.

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 18:12 ----------

What happened last time?

What a load of twaddle.

I know full well rape and slavery are wrong. I don't need a manual written by a supposed authority to figure that out..

I wasn't suggesting otherwise, but as [you see]/[it is] a shortcoming of the bible that it lacks any teaching on the immorality of rape and slavery, then any replacement [Aesop's Fables] could be improved by the inclusion of such teachings. Or maybe we can sit back and leave everything to the government?

One of many reasons why it is deeply flawed as a moral guide.
... and society would be better off with a replacement ... ? Nobody inherits their moral code in their genes, we all learn our morals from somewhere, and like it or not, the source of much of our modern moral code remains ancient holy scriptures. Edited by DrNorm

Well, if you've just knocked down a church/temple/mosque etc I'd guess the land underneath belonged to religious organisation. You now want a supermarket on that site so who gets the money from the sale of the land?

And where did said religious organisation get their money from?