Caravans on football field.

could be here for a funeral or a wedding.

In that case stay well away. I used to run a pub in a village between Leeds and Bradford where travellers used to park up regularly for these things. If we got advance notice we shut up shop as whichever pub they managed to get into to 'celebrate' inevitably ended up with trouble.

I live across road and have done for 25 years they aren't causing any harm and Norfolk park isn't as bad as you think I walk my dogs at various time up to midnight I've had no problems and they say hello they're travellers they'll go when their reporting them

Isn't going to do anything unless they have a court paper

I live across road and have done for 25 years they aren't causing any harm and Norfolk park isn't as bad as you think I walk my dogs at various time up to midnight I've had no problems and they say hello they're travellers they'll go when their reporting them

Isn't going to do anything unless they have a court paper

Sounds like things are ok and people have been getting worked up for nothing then. Nice one.

No problems at all, if people keep there selfs to there selfs, no harm will be caused!

I might go across the road later and join them round the campfire... LOL

Dont forget the marshmallows

And dont forget to start a good old fashion camp fire song

Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!

Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!

Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah.

O Lord, Kum ba yah

Someone's crying, Lord, Kum ba yah!

O Lord, Kum ba yah

Someone's singing, Lord, Kum ba yah!

O Lord, Kum ba yah

Someone's praying, Lord, Kum ba yah!

O Lord, Kum ba yah

Theres no need to thank me lol.

Multi-culti at it's best, if these folk had been from any of the places where the citizens are getting killed trying to come here, there would be much sympathy for them on this webby site. But because they might be Diddycoys they are suspected of eating the old and feasting on young children.

Angel1.

Oh well I was wrong as they are travellers.

They have accessed the football field by entering it from the bottom which has bypassed the gate which is normally locked. The field is used for kids and junior football teams and unfortunately a planned match for Sunday may have to be called off. :mad:

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 19:57 ----------

I spoke to one female who said its OK as they will only be there for 10 days and reading up on the law regarding travellers I now know why. It will take SCC around 10 days to get it through court and the taxpayer will end up paying for the legal process.

Edited by apelike