Transfer day news

iansheff

Genuine question to the blades,considering your chairman said the recently received money from transfers would be going straight back into the team,are you not expecting any transfers before the window closes,just that nobody seems to be talking about it.

nah its all about dem owls innit :P

doesnt seem to be any news from the blades despite another win :suspect:

Genuine question to the blades,considering your chairman said the recently received money from transfers would be going straight back into the team,are you not expecting any transfers before the window closes,just that nobody seems to be talking about it.

If he said that, then presumably the manager has been looking at potential signings - unfortunately as we all know, quite often these don't come off as you'd like... especially with the kind of rumours / wishes that spread around on here.

Perhaps with the recent upturn of form in the league, they may hold off for now, and if needed look at the emergency loan window when that opens instead.

]Back in the summer' date=' as I understand it, the committee were making the signings (before CC came in), is that correct? If so, is this committee still in place and making the decisions on signings, or is CC in control of all ins and outs (or is this still not clear)?[/b']

I'd have thought it would be good for the supporters to know that these players that come in or out, are doing so based on the manager's decisions, rather than someone more detached.

I think latchman was the only signing made by the committee ,CC obviously has a say in who comes in [ look at the portugese players for example ] but the whole point of the committee is the players are agreed on by them all,that way should the manager move on,then we are not stuck with a team of players who were brought in on the say so of one person.

Why spend for the sake of spending Gazza , we still have Flynn , Done and Brayford to come back all first team players and since Murphy went we have won 4 league matches .

You need a striker , will you get one in ? You should be more concerned about that than us spending our money :P

Seems CTC likes his midfielders pal :D

Why spend for the sake of spending Gazza , we still have Flynn , Done and Brayford to come back all first team players and since Murphy went we have won 4 league matches .

You need a striker , will you get one in ? You should be more concerned about that than us spending our money :P

100% guaranteed we will get one in mate:) im not concerned about your spending,it was a genuine question:)

Sounds to me that Gazza was asking a question CB, don't think he was that concerned.

In all seriousness, do you feel Uniteds squad could do with strengthening? the Fulham game seems to highlight the fact that you are struggling with strength in depth and a few injury's, suspensions and players out of the door could lead to trouble!

Sounds to me that Gazza was asking a question CB, don't think he was that concerned.

In all seriousness, do you feel Uniteds squad could do with strengthening? the Fulham game seems to highlight the fact that you are struggling with strength in depth and a few injury's, suspensions and players out of the door could lead to trouble!

no I don't , I think we will win the league and join you in the championship.

Fulham :o We made 10 changes pal and played a reserve team so not worried one little bit...Trust Adkins to take us up

no I don't , I think we will win the league and join you in the championship.

Fulham :o We made 10 changes pal and played a reserve team so not worried one little bit...Trust Adkins to take us up

I honestly hand on heart would like to see united promoted this season,apart from the fact we will be unstoppable next season ,I ( and I'm sure every other owl on here agrees) would love to see my mate bypassblade see united back in the championship.