Transfer day news

iansheff

Anybody'd think you'd just won us in a derby, twice

Keep spending the millions on transfer deadline day{the Tuesday after another Sheffield Double]......I thought doing that was aimed at moving up the table,not down..........meanwhile we sell our best player and do move up.........shows strength in depth.

Keep spending the millions on transfer deadline day{the Tuesday after another Sheffield Double]......I thought doing that was aimed at moving up the table,not down..........meanwhile we sell our best player and do move up.........shows strength in depth.

Dem grapes :)

It was an Owl who told us it was Tuesday.........all I did was point out what kind of Tuesday it was for the Blades,seems not to have gone down well.......never mind,let's look forward to the Commitee Fantasy Football today.:D

I was always led to believe that the standings in May were the important ones not the ones in August, do Leicester fans think they'll win the Prem??

Early days my friend, early days (please don't let that stop you gloating though as it's more fun when it goes pear shaped......again):hihi:

I was always led to believe that the standings in May were the important ones not the ones in August, do Leicester fans think they'll win the Prem??

Early days my friend, early days (please don't let that stop you gloating though as it's more fun when it goes pear shaped......again):hihi:

I thought that too,but a lot of Owls thought that the standings after the Gillingham game were absolutely vital to them.........enough to start a thread on a gap in fact.:D