Which television programmes would you like to see return?

Mister M

I've got many happy memories of children's television programmes in the 70s & 80s.: Playschool; Mary, Mungo & Midge; Picture Box; and Rentaghost ;)

Oh heck Rentaghost! I'd love to see that come back for sure.

Oh heck Rentaghost! I'd love to see that come back for sure.

I've got many happy memories of children's television programmes in the 70s & 80s.: Playschool; Mary, Mungo & Midge; Picture Box; and Rentaghost ;)

eugh

Rentaghost was on par with Willow the Wisp and Play Chess for doing something else. (changing channels wasn't the option available today of course ;) )

Where's me shirt was definitely Ken Dodd.Agree re ace of wands ,out of town and wait till your father gets home.would raise you Land of the Giants and time slip.

Ok,ok,ok, no one said it wasn't Ken Dodd.:huh: Clitheroe's side kick used to say it as well, flippin hell.:gag:

eugh

Rentaghost was on par with Willow the Wisp and Play Chess for doing something else. (changing channels wasn't the option available today of course ;) )

I enjoyed Willow the Wisp too - funny 'cos I was only saying the other day that one of my work colleagues reminds me of Evil Edna.

I was never really into the American imports like Sesame Street, or Different Strokes, but I do have a soft spot for the 'Red Hand Gang'. :)

---------- Post added 06-10-2015 at 20:35 ----------

Mine are all quite recent, Utopia, In the Flesh, The Fades.

This is England!!

And Bod by the looks of it!