Going chemical free

Limit the toxins, you might live longer and be more healthy...

You havent defined "toxins" yet have you.

Let me guess you've been reading the food babe's derp so much that you braincase has opened up and all the grey matter fell out...

As much as admire this approach its not going to work. One its amazing how much sugar is dumped into our food little wounder diabetes is on the rise. The low fat diet doesn't work as the population is getting bigger. When I was at school their was a field next to the school building the farmer would spray his crops regularly. Many of the pupils ended up with rashes , but the crops would end up at the market and into the food chain so imagine what the impact would be if you eaten this crop?

I couldn't do it. I don't even know if it's possible to do it. But you've got to admire someone for trying.

Even if it's not possible to cut toxins out completely, surely trying to reduce them, even by a small amount, is a good thing, and good for the planet.

Really why would you say that, remember these chemicals would be still in the food you eat?

not necessarily - they could have been washed off, metabolised away to nothing by the plant or decomposed naturally due to the action of sunlight, air and water

You really do need to define "toxin".

Obelix is correct, many things are toxins if used inappropriately.

Toxins, chemicals.....

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 22:51 ----------

You havent defined "toxins" yet have you.

Let me guess you've been reading the food babe's derp so much that you braincase has opened up and all the grey matter fell out...

If you don't belive in detoxing and using natural products and foods I don't really care....

I couldn't do it. I don't even know if it's possible to do it. But you've got to admire someone for trying.

Even if it's not possible to cut toxins out completely, surely trying to reduce them, even by a small amount, is a good thing, and good for the planet.

Of course you can cut down. Examples are beauty products, household goods, foods....things you put inside your body and on your skin and hair.

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 22:53 ----------

And still, the average life expectancy rises …

Cancers and other diseases are prevelent