Going chemical free

You think I get validation and a warm fuzzy feeling from advising you on where you are going wrong? That I have some deep seated need to be superior to you?

I really dont know. I'm trying to keep on topic. Happy to hear what you know.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 12:47 ----------

£150 donation to a recognised and reputable charity in Africa will buy you an hour of my time, and that's a discounted rate.

Ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 12:58 ----------

What does this mean? It's just gibberish.

You're eating fat, but if you take the same fat and put it on your body then it has "toxins" in it? What toxins? Why would you be putting fat on your body anyway? Do you regularly butter yourself? And what toxins do you think that 'fat' contains, and how would they then get inside you from the outside?

Copy and paste job, im in a rush...

air pollution (formaldehyde), food (mold toxins and PCBs), pesticides on food, alcohol excess, digestive/sinus toxicity issues from overgrowth of Candida or bacteria (acetaldehyde), and many others. Fat soluble toxins at low levels disturb thyroid function, reproduction, liver function, and general cell health.

Toxin excess is a common reason for rapid weight gain, both as a defense mechanism, and because the toxins are crashing metabolism. Individuals can gain 25 – 50 pounds in a year when acute toxin challenges go unmanaged.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 12:59 ----------

Says who? Which toxins EXACTLY. Name them and then provide some evidence that they are stored in your fat and also tell me exactly why they are called toxins i.e. what harm they do the body

come from air pollution (formaldehyde), food (mold toxins and PCBs), pesticides on food, alcohol excess, digestive/sinus toxicity issues from overgrowth of Candida or bacteria (acetaldehyde), and many others. Fat soluble toxins at low levels disturb thyroid function, reproduction, liver function, and general cell health.

Toxin excess is a common reason for rapid weight gain, both as a defense mechanism, and because the toxins are crashing metabolism. Individuals can gain 25 – 50 pounds in a year when acute toxin challenges go unmanaged.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 13:00 ----------

Toxins are kept in fat cells so it doesnt go in your metabolism

Ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Yes. It's the reason you post rubbish like this.

air pollution (formaldehyde), food (mold toxins and PCBs), pesticides on food, alcohol excess, digestive/sinus toxicity issues from overgrowth of Candida or bacteria (acetaldehyde), and many others. Fat soluble toxins at low levels disturb thyroid function, reproduction, liver function, and general cell health.

and...

1. don't have the ability to tell it's complete crap,

2. Think you understand it and are an expert in it

3. Are unable to understand when people versed in it are giving you advice

4. are unable to follow that advice.

Welcome to the world of internet "research".

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 13:26 ----------

The phrase "self buttering" just makes me think of Last Tango in Paris.

Mmm I've seen the film but it was a long time ago - I'd ask you to explain but that's possibly opening a rather large can of worms on a family forum!

Copy and paste job, im in a rush...

Can you turn that into a sentence? It's just a list of things with no explanation of what you think they mean or how they are relevant.

Obviously peer reviewed science will be available to prove this statement?

Toxins are kept in fat cells so it doesnt go in your metabolism

So what has this got to do with putting fat on yourself (I still don't understand why you would do this anyway), and why do you think it's okay then to eat animal fat that presumably contains these toxins?

Yes. It's the reason you post rubbish like this.

and...

1. don't have the ability to tell it's complete crap,

2. Think you understand it and are an expert in it

3. Are unable to understand when people versed in it are giving you advice

4. are unable to follow that advice.

Never claimed to be an expert in it....im trying to learn.

Are you an expert? If so link to your work on the subject.

Can you turn that into a sentence? It's just a list of things with no explanation of what you think they mean or how they are relevant.

Obviously peer reviewed science will be available to prove this statement?

So what has this got to do with putting fat on yourself (I still don't understand why you would do this anyway), and why do you think it's okay then to eat animal fat that presumably contains these toxins?

When did I say animal fat? I said high fat.

I havent done any valid scientific experiments yet. I just read a bunch of stuff and piece together.

Like I said, im learning. Hence why I asked for experiences and tips.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 13:57 ----------

See post 87 and 88

thats my post. You are confused.

Its a bit like this fantasy where i pay 150 quid for an hour of your 'professional' time.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 14:04 ----------

Growing own organic food

avoiding a list of chemicals in food / drink

using natural beauty alternatives

detoxing

avoiding fish with high mercury

not eating processed or highly mechanised foods

What on that list can possibly be harmful?

Prove it or youre clearly taking out your arse.

When did I say animal fat? I said high fat.

The normal terminology is oil if it comes from a non animal source. Fat, by the common definition, is always animal. Admittedly this isn't very precise.

I havent done any valid scientific experiments yet. I just read a bunch of stuff and piece together.

So you read a bunch of opinion and swallowed it all whole.