Going chemical free

That's what you said...

Not that it contains toxins, you said it IS a toxin.

Bacon fat, olive oil, all toxins if they're on your skin, but presumably good to eat... (My shower gel doesn't contain bacon fat AFAIK).

Fat cells on your body contain toxins. It's a pre cursor of chronic disease. Over the long term excess fat on your body causes fatty acids to be released into the blood stream. The issue is a standard western diet of refined carbohydrates and vegetable oil.

Would you agree or disagree with that?

What I was talking about was a diet high in fats. With a macro of about 30 % mainly coming from nuts, avocado and olive oil. I believe that's healthy. Limiting animal fats.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 14:48 ----------

That's what you said...

Not that it contains toxins, you said it IS a toxin.

Bacon fat, olive oil, all toxins if they're on your skin, but presumably good to eat... (My shower gel doesn't contain bacon fat AFAIK).

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 15:35 ----------

You've not really defined toxin have you.

Sodium Chloride in excess will kill you.

A complete absence of Sodium Chloride will also kill you.

Is it a toxin? It's got a scary chemical sounding name!

It has a chemical hazard sheet as well, which says this;

Scary stuff right? Except when it's on your chips.

Sodiums a killer. I've cut it right out. You didn't use the best example did you?

Unless you are on some sort of high intensity exercise regime you don't need extra sodium. Modern food has more than is healthy anyway.

Kidney disease, water retention, high blood pressure. All from too much sodium.

Fat cells on your body contain toxins.

On, not in? You keep saying on. My watch is on my wrist. My wrist bones are IN my wrist.

Is this just a communication issue? If not, then what are you talking about?

It's a pre cursor of chronic disease. Over the long term excess fat on your body causes fatty acids to be released into the blood stream. The issue is a standard western diet of refined carbohydrates and vegetable oil.

Again, on?

I honestly don't know what you're trying to say because ON makes no sense but you keep saying it.

What I was talking about was a diet high in fats. With a macro of about 30 % mainly coming from nuts, avocado and olive oil. I believe that's healthy. Limiting animal fats.

Sodiums a killer. I've cut it right out. You didn't use the best example did you?

I certainly did.

If you actually manage to stop consuming Sodium Chloride you'll die.

There's a reason we like the taste! It's because a small amount is absolutely vital to you staying alive and it used to be hard to get.

Unless you are on some sort of high intensity exercise regime you don't need extra sodium. Modern food has more than is healthy anyway.

Yes, I know this. I didn't say "added salt" though did I.

Yes, but from too little NaCl, death...

Fat cells on your body contain toxins. It's a pre cursor of chronic disease. Over the long term excess fat on your body causes fatty acids to be released into the blood stream. The issue is a standard western diet of refined carbohydrates and vegetable oil.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 14:48 ----------

Someone better tell the doctors and nurses this, with all the 0.9% sodium chloride drips that they give to patients!!!!!!! :o

I suppose it's to be expected that someone who's "going chemical free" and is "cutting out toxins" wouldn't know that NaCl is vital to life... That goes hand in hand with not really understanding that everything is composed of chemicals and that most things that are good for you in moderation are toxic in excess.

Sodium isn't a killer. Every single neuron, every single muscle fibre is mediated into action by sodium and potassium gated control channels.

Sodium is required for all eukaryotic life on the planet. Removal of sodium and calcium from the body stores results in death within a short period of time.

The DOSE is what makes the poison. You CANNOT say something is toxic unless you specify the dose and means of delivery....

I mean look at THIS.... it's evil stuff found in every household!

Potential Acute Health Effects:

Very hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. Hazardous in case of skin

contact (corrosive, permeator), of eye contact (corrosive). Liquid or spray mist may produce tissue damage particularly on

mucous membranes of eyes, mouth and respiratory tract. Skin contact may produce burns. Inhalation of the spray mist may

produce severe irritation of respiratory tract, characterized by coughing, choking, or shortness of breath. Inflammation of the

eye is characterized by redness, watering, and itching. Skin inflammation is characterized by itching, scaling, reddening, or,

occasionally, blistering.

Potential Chronic Health Effects:

Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available.

MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast. TERATOGENIC

EFFECTS: Not available. DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Not available. The substance may be toxic to kidneys, mucous

membranes, skin, teeth. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated or prolonged contact with spray mist may produce chronic eye irritation and severe skin irritation. Repeated or prolonged

exposure to spray mist may produce respiratory tract irritation leading to frequent attacks of bronchial infection.

It's flammable, explosive in vapour form, and is used as a successful pesticide, insecticide, herbicide and also as a riot control agent. It will etch metals, stones, glasses and some porcelain.

You call it "vinegar" and put it on your food.....

Dose makes the poison.

There's no substitute for proper experience and education in the field.

Remember that.

Someone better tell the doctors and nurses this, with all the 0.9% sodium chloride drips that they give to patients!!!!!!! :o

I've cut it out. Still alive.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 15:16 ----------

Sodium isn't a killer. Every single neuron, every single muscle fibre is mediated into action by sodium and potassium gated control channels.

Sodium is required for all eukaryotic life on the planet. Removal of sodium and calcium from the body stores results in death within a short period of time.

The DOSE is what makes the poison. You CANNOT say something is toxic unless you specify the dose and means of delivery....

I mean look at THIS.... it's evil stuff found in every household!

Potential Acute Health Effects:

Very hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. Hazardous in case of skin

contact (corrosive, permeator), of eye contact (corrosive). Liquid or spray mist may produce tissue damage particularly on

mucous membranes of eyes, mouth and respiratory tract. Skin contact may produce burns. Inhalation of the spray mist may

produce severe irritation of respiratory tract, characterized by coughing, choking, or shortness of breath. Inflammation of the

eye is characterized by redness, watering, and itching. Skin inflammation is characterized by itching, scaling, reddening, or,

occasionally, blistering.

Potential Chronic Health Effects:

Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation. CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available.

MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Mutagenic for mammalian somatic cells. Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast. TERATOGENIC

EFFECTS: Not available. DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Not available. The substance may be toxic to kidneys, mucous

membranes, skin, teeth. Repeated or prolonged exposure to the substance can produce target organs damage. Repeated or prolonged contact with spray mist may produce chronic eye irritation and severe skin irritation. Repeated or prolonged

exposure to spray mist may produce respiratory tract irritation leading to frequent attacks of bronchial infection.

It's flammable, explosive in vapour form, and is used as a successful pesticide, insecticide, herbicide and also as a riot control agent. It will etch metals, stones, glasses and some porcelain.

You call it "vinegar" and put it on your food.....

Dose makes the poison.

There's no substitute for proper experience and education in the field.

Remember that.

Salts a killer. The reason is the standard western diet. There's no reason health wise to add extra salt to food.

I've cut it out. Still alive.

No you haven't... It's contained in all kinds of foods.

Salts a killer. The reason is the standard western diet. There's no reason health wise to add extra salt to food.

Indeed. But if you actually manage to stop eating it, you'll die.

You can't understand the difference between cutting something out, and cutting out adding extra from a little shaker?