Going chemical free

No you haven't... It's contained in all kinds of foods.

Indeed. But if you actually manage to stop eating it, you'll die.

You can't understand the difference between cutting something out, and cutting out adding extra from a little shaker?

Of course, but that goes without saying. You need sodium in small amounts. But as you pointed out its in every food.

I don't know why you want to have this anal debate.

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 15:23 ----------

So would you refuse a saline drip if you were in hospital?

Jesus man. You've made your point....I can see posting anything positive on sf was a complete and utter waste of time:help:

You need sodium in small amounts.

But you said that sodium was a KILLER! Your own words...

So which is it...?

---------- Post added 01-09-2015 at 16:28 ----------

Jesus man. You've made your point....I can see posting anything positive on sf was a complete and utter waste of time:help:

You haven't posted anything positive. You said sodium was a killer - that's fine until it makes someone refuse a saline drip out of fear the doctor is going to kill them

Then they die of hypovolemic shock instead....

Because you think that chemicals are bad for you. But NaCl is vital for life. Or bad for you. Entirely depending on how much you consume.

It also has a scary chemical fact sheet. Just like the mild irritant to eyes that it's in shampoo... You were trying to prove that "chemicals are bad", but I think we've proven not the opposite, but that as often, you're trying to generalise WAY too much.

Some chemicals are bad. Some natural things will kill you very, very quickly. Natural doesn't mean harmless, and natural things are chemicals anyway.

It wasn't a complete waste of time, you could learn something.

You've still not explained what you mean by fats being "on" you though, do you mean "in" or are you literally talking about things outside your body (as the word means)?

It does kill humans.

I'll say it again....

THE DOSE MAKES THE POISON

Clarify your above statement with how much sodium and where and it's an answerable question.

But at the moment it's like saying "water kills humans" It does if you immerse them in it for a few minutes.