Half way between Sheffield & Newquay for Overnight stay?

Many b&bs and hotels accept dogs, just need to phone them. So is causeway cribbs the best place? We aren't bothered about shopping or anything.

I don't think Premier Inn or Travelodge accept dogs. As far as I know, they're the only hotels in Cribbs Causeway.

I don't think Premier Inn or Travelodge accept dogs. As far as I know, they're the only hotels in Cribbs Causeway.

I have within the hour just booked a travelodge room. Through the online booking process I was asked if wanted to take any domestic animals (dogs/cats). There was a charge but I can't remember what it was as I wasn't taking any. Guide dogs are free.

Here we are:

https://support.travelodge.co.uk/search/articles/0/2483

I have within the hour just booked a travelodge room. Through the online booking process I was asked if wanted to take any domestic animals (dogs/cats). There was a charge but I can't remember what it was as I wasn't taking any. Guide dogs are free.

Just checked, according to a dog forum it's £20 per dog.

Stroud is a nice place, junction 13 m5, 10 mins off the motorway. Rodborough Common would be ideal as the dogs would love it. It depends on what you want, if its just to break up the trip you might as well stay next to the motorway. If you will have a few hours to kill then try Rodborough.

A few places on Airbnb in Rodborough and also Selsley common. The Bell in Selsley is on there, if they let dogs stay then you would have it all. A pub, food and a walk up the hill onto the common.

You can take 2 dogs into days inn at gordano,i have done it myself,just tell them when you book that you have dogs.

Thank you. I have just phoned them. It's £10 extra for 2 dogs. Which is fine. Not sure where there is to eat there though because it is a service station and they shut for food at 10pm and the days inn doesn't have a restaurant.

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 21:12 ----------

Just checked, according to a dog forum it's £20 per dog.

I think I will give that a miss. Thanks for checking though.

Thank you. I have just phoned them. It's £10 extra for 2 dogs. Which is fine. Not sure where there is to eat there though because it is a service station and they shut for food at 10pm and the days inn doesn't have a restaurant.

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 21:12 ----------

I think I will give that a miss. Thanks for checking though.

Look for hotels at motorway services then. They have* to have somewhere available for hot food 365 24 hours a day.

http://www.motorwayservices.info

*except toddington apparently. A visit a week or so found everything single outlet closed. It wasn't even 11pm.