Healthy restaurants?

ruby92

Pure On Raw- Shalesmoor - what exactly is this place? i see it on the bus home and I always thought it looked like a supermarket.... thats closed down.

Are there any good Vegan restaurants in Sheffield?

I have loads of food allergies and so vegan food seems to be my best choice as I cannot have any dairy at all.

I am going to go hunting for this Blue Moon Cafe this week! xxx

Pure On Raw- Shalesmoor - what exactly is this place? i see it on the bus home and I always thought it looked like a supermarket.... thats closed down.

Are there any good Vegan restaurants in Sheffield?

I have loads of food allergies and so vegan food seems to be my best choice as I cannot have any dairy at all.

I am going to go hunting for this Blue Moon Cafe this week! xxx

Blue Moon is great, but sometimes you have to queue and sometimes it seems like an old fashioned cafeteria and sometimes gangs of mummies with children are taking up all the tables and there's no space for normal punters. Which is fine but it depends on whether or not you can then wait for the next free table.

Blue Moon is great, but sometimes you have to queue and sometimes it seems like an old fashioned cafeteria and sometimes gangs of mummies with children are taking up all the tables and there's no space for normal punters. Which is fine but it depends on whether or not you can then wait for the next free table.

thanks for the tip - on my 30min lunch break that'll be a no... after work though......:)