Healthy restaurants?

ruby92

Pure On Raw- Shalesmoor - what exactly is this place? i see it on the bus home and I always thought it looked like a supermarket.... thats closed down.

Are there any good Vegan restaurants in Sheffield?

Pure On Raw is a vegan restaurant. I've not been but I'm told that a/ it serves only uncooked food and b/ it's quite expensive.

Pure On Raw is a vegan restaurant. I've not been but I'm told that a/ it serves only uncooked food and b/ it's quite expensive.

Very expensive for what it is, plus not good if you have a nut allergy, it leaves you with about 2 dishes to choose from.

Yeah alot of the RAW diet is like;

get some nuts,

put them in a powerful food processor

(which you don't own)

blend up the nuts with a bunch of obscure vegetables

insert spices and herbs you've never heard of.

ta da!

but i would still like to try it......

has anyone ever made their own nut butters???? we have tried once and FAILED miserably.:help:

• 1 year later...

The last post I've seen on healthy restaurants is from 2007 and I was wondering if anyone knows where the healthiest place to eat out would be?

Me and my partner are going on a "health kick" much to my dismay :loopy: but I refuse to let it ruin date night for me and if I'm not allowed my friday night takeaway I'm going to make him fork out and take me somewhere.

So, has anyone got any experience with healthy restaurants or if any have a healthy menu?? :gag:

The last post I've seen on healthy restaurants is from 2007 and I was wondering if anyone knows where the healthiest place to eat out would be?

Me and my partner are going on a "health kick" much to my dismay :loopy: but I refuse to let it ruin date night for me and if I'm not allowed my friday night takeaway I'm going to make him fork out and take me somewhere.

So, has anyone got any experience with healthy restaurants or if any have a healthy menu?? :gag:

Pure on raw

There's also a healthy takeaway restaurant in Sheff city centre, called nourish

---------- Post added 02-09-2015 at 16:17 ----------

The Japanese and thaI places are pretty healthy and Sri Lankan are usually less calorific than your traditional Indian/bangledeshi

Ramas bridge in Walkley was good

If you like turkish, zeugma is pretty good. Basically grilled meats and salad

---------- Post added 02-09-2015 at 16:18 ----------

Try sakushi or wasabi sabi. ...

---------- Post added 02-09-2015 at 16:20 ----------

There's a couple of new Japanese places on ecclesall road

Yama sushi on London Road. ....you are spoilt for choice. I haven't tried the new places but hear good things on trip advisor