Healthy restaurants?

ruby92

The last post I've seen on healthy restaurants is from 2007 and I was wondering if anyone knows where the healthiest place to eat out would be?

Me and my partner are going on a "health kick" much to my dismay :loopy: but I refuse to let it ruin date night for me and if I'm not allowed my friday night takeaway I'm going to make him fork out and take me somewhere.

So, has anyone got any experience with healthy restaurants or if any have a healthy menu?? :gag:

Hello Bethany, I am writing from Trippets Lounge Bar on Trippet lane. Our menu consists of 10 - 12 tasting plates, about starter size ranging from £6-£7.50. Designed for you to eat as much, or as little and you would like whilst getting a taste for different foods. Our chefs source everything locally and they make near enough everything from scratch so we would be able to advise you with dishes to suit your diet. Please view our webiste for more info, http://www.trippetsloungebar.co.uk as well as facebook & twitter.