Whats the point in lying

I don't understand all the fuss and "investigations".

Its a cheese and ham pizza. from the report it contains SOME cheese and contains ham, albeit turkey ham.

Where on the menu did it say 100% cheese and ham from a pig. if it didn't there is no lie.

Its just another sort of processed food and if people are buying budget pizza from some local takeaway what do they expect. Its not going to be fresh mozzarella and hand carved bone ham is it.

When I buy kfc I don't seriously think its prepared in Kentucky do I?

Typical Sheffield star sensationalism all that was missing was some sad face yokel standing by a half eaten pizza

I don't understand all the fuss and "investigations".

Its a cheese and ham pizza. from the report it contains SOME cheese and contains ham, albeit turkey ham.

Where on the menu did it say 100% cheese and ham from a pig. if it didn't there is no lie.

Its just another sort of processed food and if people are buying budget pizza from some local takeaway what do they expect. Its not going to be fresh mozzarella and hand carved bone ham is it.

When I buy kfc I don't seriously think its prepared in Kentucky do I?

Typical Sheffield star sensationalism all that was missing was some sad face yokel standing by a half eaten pizza

Must have been a slow day at the office when they wrote that.

Interesting question though: what is cheese? And who decides whether something is or not?

I guess alternative means processed rubbish in this case rather than vegan cheese.

It will be as cheap a product as possible, low on nutrioral value

Googled and found this,

Artificial cheese substitutes are produced in France, Britain and Turkey. Some manufacturers claim the product contains only "natural" ingredients, typically vegetable fat, salt, lactic acid and potassium sorbate.14 Jun 2015

---------- Post added 02-09-2015 at 15:39 ----------

Definition of real cheese

cheese1

tʃiːz/Submit

noun

a food made from the pressed curds of milk, firm and elastic or soft and semi-liquid in texture.

"grated cheese"

I guess alternative means processed rubbish in this case rather than vegan cheese.

It will be as cheap a product as possible, low on nutrioral value

Googled and found this,

Artificial cheese substitutes are produced in France, Britain and Turkey. Some manufacturers claim the product contains only "natural" ingredients, typically vegetable fat, salt, lactic acid and potassium sorbate.14 Jun 2015

---------- Post added 02-09-2015 at 15:39 ----------

Definition of real cheese

cheese1

tʃiːz/Submit

noun

a food made from the pressed curds of milk, firm and elastic or soft and semi-liquid in texture.

"grated cheese"

You're getting good at cut and paste now. How about providing the link through a clicky word? :P