Whats the point in lying

The point is that Ham is from a pig and turkey is from a bird and tasteless so it takes on any taste a food manufacturer cares to add to it. Ugh. Ham is pigmeat from a pig of a certain size and has its own taste because of the way it is cured it can be kept for longer than pork which deteriorates quickly especially in warm weather. This is the original reason that the meat was forbidden by the, first, Jewish religion and then by the Muslim religion. This was to prevent rotten meat being ingested and causing illness in the South Sea Islands Pigs are used for traditional feasts where a fire pit is prepared before the pig is slaughtered the pig goes straight into the fire pit , so avoiding the delay that causes bacterial proliferation, soon as it is cleaned.

Calling turkey ham is fraud Ham is a more expensive meat.

I don't understand all the fuss and "investigations".

Its a cheese and ham pizza. from the report it contains SOME cheese and contains ham, albeit turkey ham.

Where on the menu did it say 100% cheese and ham from a pig. if it didn't there is no lie.

Its just another sort of processed food and if people are buying budget pizza from some local takeaway what do they expect. Its not going to be fresh mozzarella and hand carved bone ham is it.

When I buy kfc I don't seriously think its prepared in Kentucky do I?

Typical Sheffield star sensationalism all that was missing was some sad face yokel standing by a half eaten pizza

It's about trading standards and public safety. Simple as that.

---------- Post added 02-09-2015 at 21:16 ----------

There's some strange cheese in the canteen at work. I'm pretty sure this thread has helped me work out what it actually is.

Unlike no other cheese I've ever had. There's an orange version and a yellow version and both taste of nothing and have a weird texture.