Boy's naked selfie recorded as crime

There's been 645 investigations on rape in British schools this year,if we let kids get away with sending nude selfies we're condoning sexual acts for kids.

I expect that putting them on the sex offenders register and ruining their work prospects as an adult will send a strong message out. :roll:

---------- Post added 06-09-2015 at 19:22 ----------

When does this dysfunctional youth become a pervert in your book then ?

When he starts sending naked pictures of himself to 10 year old girls ?

When he starts sending naked pictures of himself to female teachers ?

or when he rapes one of the girls at his school ?

The police were correct to take action , they would certainly have been criticised if they had ignored his behaviour and he went on to commit more serious sex crimes . Let's hope this juvenile pervert doesn't grow up to become an adult pervert .

How you answer the one I asked? Do you know what pervert means?

I'd suggest you don't, because it clearly doesn't apply to this case.

it would seem like a get out of jail free card. perv takes photo of child's bits. send to email address of mate who has account in name of 12 year old.

Yeah, the police would NEVER figure that out. :huh:

I expect that putting them on the sex offenders register and ruining their work prospects as an adult will send a strong message out. :roll:

How you answer the one I asked? Do you know what pervert means?

I'd suggest you don't, because it clearly doesn't apply to this case.

Did you see the BBC News this evening ?

Nope you're wrong, the girl got the same treatment as the boy. Her sending the image on was recorded as a crime, as did another teenager. Click here for more.

I thought the boys record was as a crime while the girl is just put on the database for the next 10 years. Not the same I'm my opinion. If all is equal she should be charged with the distribution of an indecent image of a minor.

I thought the boys record was as a crime while the girl is just put on the database for the next 10 years. Not the same I'm my opinion. If all is equal she should be charged with the distribution of an indecent image of a minor.

Or both kids and parents taken aside and given a good talking to rather than a over-reactionary poorly thought out result which has gone nationwide/viral. Adults (AKA the system) have probably done more long term damage than the kids ever dreamed of.