Which is your fave wrestler in WWE?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember the first time i went to my girlfriends house and she was watchin WWF. Untill then I diddnt think girls liked wrestling. Might have something to do with those tite trunks and fit bodys. I just like the gals getting it off in the ring...

Really dead, apparently it was some sort of a heart attack - so I heard. He was into a lot of drink and drugs, which I think helped kill him. Which is a real shame, he was a great wrestler.

:)

You'll find that the majority of Pro-Wrestlers use drugs in some form. It's a tough sport and a lot become addicted to pain killers (to cope with the constant "bumps" they take).

Marijuana, Alcohol, Cocaine & Speed are widely used as a way to get ready for a match and to sleep at night. Jake "The Snake" Roberts was the number one example of this excess.

I think that the word "fake" in Pro-Wrestling is unfair. Personally, I've not seen the show for many years, as I grew out of it and prefered MMA.

However I respect the athletes and aprechiate the skills involved to "work" a match and make it as entertaining as possible. Some wrestlers had a lot more Greco-Roman tallent than others. Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesner, Curt Henning etc.

Most Pro's perform 200+ shows a year.The stress on the body must be extremly tough and it's no wonder that the industry has suffered so many pre-mature deaths.

To answer a couple of questions, Rikishi is still wrestling. He is in the NWE (Nu-Wrestling Evolution) promotion, which is on sky tv on the wrestling channel.

TooCool were scotty too hotty - who is still on WWE and grandmaster sexay - who is jerry 'the king' lawlers' son and is on memphis wrestling on te wrestling channel.

To answer the original question of this post.....HHH rules.

Archived