Inside the minds of radicals

Most people know who Hitler was and most know him to be white with extreme views, therefor most people don't apply a brown face and know that people with extreme views come from all ethnic groups, your opinions are extreme bordering on racist.

Youre guessing then. Ah well, at least we have that in common :)

thats not what the vids are on about ffs, BOTH are locked in their small minded worlds, watch the ****ing things before spouting off

I did watch the videos and what I saw was different people with different opinions, they probably believe it is you and I locked in our small minded worlds. Different people with different views each thinking their views are right, what makes you any different, do you not think your views are right?

I did watch the videos and what I saw was different people with different opinions, they probably believe it is you and I locked in our small minded worlds. Different people with different views each thinking their views are right, what makes you any different, do you not think your views are right?

oh the multicultarlism bit was about me? Oo

who were you before june like?

the videos, both sets were different but the narrow mindness and the fact of blaming everybody else was striking whether racists or extreme muslims

Dont you think he has a point? Whitey radicals as you call them do exist you know just as muslim radicals and other religious radicals exist.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 21:13 ----------

Scary in the sense that when most people think radical they automatically apply a brown face to the picture yet this shows white people and non religious in general can be radicals?

do white radicals has you put it chop peoples heads off set fire to people etc

Since when has radical meant bad? The term has been much abused in recent years, but once it meant free thinking and with strongly held beliefs. A lot of our Enlightenment heroes were radicals in their day.

A quick look-up on Google comes up with

"A person who advocates thorough or complete political or social reform; a member of a political party or part of a party pursuing such aims."

Edited by Nagel

oh the multicultarlism bit was about me? Oo

who were you before june like?

the videos, both sets were different but the narrow mindness and the fact of blaming everybody else was striking whether racists or extreme muslims

No it isn't aimed at you, its my response to what I saw in the video, they didn't blame everyone else for anything, they just had a set of beliefs that many people don't share, and problems arise because different people with different views/opinions/beliefs have to share the planet, country, town.

Whats the difference between someone who passionately believes in multiculturalism and someone that passionately believes in monoculturalism?

Do you believe that you have a right oppose everything they stand for?