Anyone flown with Japan Airlines?

Are they any good?

:)

I used the once and had a bit of a fright.

Briefly, we were in the air at cruising altitude when i heard shouting from the front near the cockpit.

WE TOO LOW!

WE TOO LOW i heard! I was really frightened and so were some of the other passengers.

Thankfully all ended well as turned out one of the cabin crew was shouting his oppo who was called Witu Lo.

I used the once and had a bit of a fright.

Briefly, we were in the air at cruising altitude when i heard shouting from the front near the cockpit.

WE TOO LOW!

WE TOO LOW i heard! I was really frightened and so were some of the other passengers.

Thankfully all ended well as turned out one of the cabin crew was shouting his oppo who was called Witu Lo.

Same here. I nearly crapped my kegs when I heard someone near the cockpit shouting 'Tora Tora Tora'. Turns out it were just the pilot shouting 'Tara' the hostess for a bite to eat.

it is the flag-carrier airline of Japan. Classy, but expensive. If you want to pay a premium to fly directly from London rather than having to stop off in Guangzhou or somewhere else in China on the way, take them.