Buses to bakewell

If you can get to Chesterfield there is a Hulley bus to Bakewell they run hourly. The stop you want is on New Beetwell Street outside the Register Office . If you get on the X17 at Sheffield bus station stay on it till the last stop at Chesterfield coach station get off walk up turn left pass the car park walk on untill the register office three stops down.

Does anyone know if there is a bus from sheffield to bakewell please?

yes, I know.

And a couple of others have already told you.

Have you ever tried using a search engine, like Google? They are really useful things. You can just type in, "Bus from Sheffield to Bakewell" and it will give you all the information you need.

Far more reliable than asking folks on here - although I suspect you are asking for a different reason?

Edited by DerbyTup

It doesn't, that enables pentioners/oaps to board the bus before 9.30am for just a Quid. It saves them having to wait untill 9.30. I was asking about Disability passes. but thanks anyway - lol

The link does not say "pentioners/oaps" either it says "concessionary pass holders" which should include an ENCTS Disability Pass but it could only be used in Derbyshire between 0930 and 2300 weekdays and at all times on weekends and bank holidays.

Either way the first 218 bus you can use on weekdays with the any pass is the 0930 from the interchange.

To use the 0900 or earlier with the disability pass would cost you £1 because it leaves Owler Bar in Derbyshire before 0930 which makes the pass invalid for the Derbyshire part of the journey.