Amey road works

Yes they appeared last Tuesday and planed the road surface, then nothing. The road surface is now a right mess with debris and pot holes all over the place.

The surface has now broken up in several places caused by rain and cars, I am sure if this had been Tarmac the following day the surface would have been sealed. All of the broken surfaces have been scattered all over the road, and it looks like a battlefield.

The problem now is the broken surface will just be filled with Tarmac and covered, and in no time at all, I can envisage will begin to sink with car usage.

Same here. I'm cant make plans to get my father in law out of hospital to ours until they are done. Nor can I book the removal van to go get his stuff to bring his stuff to ours. The hospital are on our backs saying he can be discharged but I can't get him to ours because of road closures.