Best cocktail bar??

cocktailguy

OHHH how i love cocktails, but when i ask for a real cocktail, unbrellas, cherrys, dressing ect, people look at me funny.

Umbrella's are a cheap Hollywood & Tourist invention. You won't find them in any bar that serves real cocktails. As for dressing (cherry, lime, lemon etc) you'll find most decent places in Sheffield that serve cocktails probably get them right! However in place that serve bottled cocktails you're unlikely to get a Manhatten at all, let alone a Manhatten with a Maraschino Cherry in it! ;)

(p.s Tequila shots should be served with lime and not lemon. It's the traditional way to do it, although I think lemon has become such the norm that people now look at you funny if you serve lime with them.)

Runaway Girl is great for cocktails, not cheap mind but I guess good ones rarely are.

I went to the One Eleven Club a few times and the cocktails were really good. Not been since it's changed to the Runaway Girl but it sounds like they've kept the standards up.

Archived