Best cocktail bar??

cocktailguy

I went to the One Eleven Club a few times and the cocktails were really good. Not been since it's changed to the Runaway Girl but it sounds like they've kept the standards up.

I never made it to the One Eleven Club, but The Runaway Girl is fantastic. The cocktails are pretty good, but contrary to the previous poster I think they're pretty cheap, for good cocktails anyway. The standard versions hover around £3.50 and the premium versions around £4.50.

Their cocktails are online: http://www.runaway-girl.com/drinks-jan06.html

I never made it to the One Eleven Club, but The Runaway Girl is fantastic. The cocktails are pretty good, but contrary to the previous poster I think they're pretty cheap, for good cocktails anyway. The standard versions hover around £3.50 and the premium versions around £4.50.

Their cocktails are online: http://www.runaway-girl.com/drinks-jan06.html

I'd second that. Runaway girl are good for cocktails and the prices are reasonable.

Yeah they look pretty good value - definitely cheaper than the One Eleven Club used to be. They don't have my favorites on the list though (Caipirinha and Mojito). Will have to check it out sometime.

They'll make anything they don't have on their list too though.

(What am I doing, advertising other places?! the cocktails at boho are fantastic too.. and wait till you see our upcoming cocktail list... it's pretty spectacular! ;))

Yeah they look pretty good value - definitely cheaper than the One Eleven Club used to be. They don't have my favorites on the list though (Caipirinha and Mojito). Will have to check it out sometime.

i've had a caipirinha in there before.

and yes Hook Boho' cocktails are nice. and the food. I just found the atmosphere a bit clinical in there last time i went in

i've had a caipirinha in there before.

and yes Hook Boho' cocktails are nice. and the food. I just found the atmosphere a bit clinical in there last time i went in

NOTRE-DAMES bar in paris - they do one call The Camel Boy yum

Archived