Best cocktail bar??

cocktailguy

there was a time a few years ago when i was one of the best cocktail bartenders in sheffield. i could sling a bottle with anyone.

sadly now i'm old and domesticated and the days i was a hip, young, funky bartender are long gone! still when my kid turns round one day and calls me sad i'll have a knowing smile on face because i'll know i was once cool!

ivory is definatly the best cocktail bar, the staff know what there doing, there is a lot of experiance between them and if you dont see a cocktail you like on the list, just ask im sure matt or ben could help you decide:thumbsup:

[However in place that serve bottled cocktails you're unlikely to get a Manhatten at all, let alone a Manhatten with a Maraschino Cherry in it! ;)

Oh my god!! I have been dying for a manhatten and serching across Sheffield for one. The last one I had was at TGI Friday's in Leeds and I ain't eating that crap just for the cocktails!!

Been wanting a night in Boho for a while - i love eating out and I know the chef is well praised there. Just not exactly cheep to eat there so got to save the pennies first - or wait for a really special occasion to justify splashing out. Maybe we'll just have to pop in for a manhatten sooner!

[However in place that serve bottled cocktails you're unlikely to get a Manhatten at all, let alone a Manhatten with a Maraschino Cherry in it! ;)

Oh my god!! I have been dying for a manhatten and serching across Sheffield for one. The last one I had was at TGI Friday's in Leeds and I ain't eating that crap just for the cocktails!!

Been wanting a night in Boho for a while - i love eating out and I know the chef is well praised there. Just not exactly cheep to eat there so got to save the pennies first - or wait for a really special occasion to justify splashing out. Maybe we'll just have to pop in for a manhatten sooner!

Hello.

Feel free to pop into boho for a Manhatten any time soon, you can have it dry, perfect or sweet or anyway you like it ;)

We're launching our new website soon and you'll be able to see our new menu (which is probably going to be a little bit cheaper) and our new cocktail menu (which is fantastic!)

Archived