Solidarity with refugees march – London 12th September

Not more immigrants to come to the UK does not equal "hatred" of immigrants.

I'm not saying that to be against immigration -de-facto- means you hate immigrants.-.

I'm saying that some of the opinions expressed on immigration on this forum,

can be construed as "hatred".

And for good measure. To be opposed to immigration does not imply that you are a racist.

But lets not get off topic or we will be closed down. The way in which anti-immigration is expressed by some ,reveals clearly the depth and breadth of their hatred.

I hope this thread doesn't go the same way as the Can Sheffield take More Refugees

The moderators closed the thread ,apparently because it couldn't stay on topic.

I speculate that they closed it, because of the vitriolic hatred of immigrants expressed in some of the post.

I'll be going on the Sheffield demo.

I imagine that this thread will attract similar hate posting.They can't resist it.

There is a debate to had as to whether or not Islamaphobia counts as racism.

However ,no matter how much some people rail against it, you cannot just post a diatribe of hatred on a Forum or in a newspaper.

Kate Hopkins and the editor of the Sun, David Dinsmore have been reported to the police for incitement to racial hatred. Kate Hopkins wrote an article on the 17th April 2015. She described immigrants as "cockroaches" and went on to suggest that "gunships" should be sent to stop them from landing. The complaint has been brought by the Society of Black Lawyers .

Lets see what happens with this thread.

I imagine the London demo will be quite large. I also speculate that the EDL and UKIP supporters, will organise a counter demo-probably on the same day.

The Sheffield action may attract a UKIP ,EDL counter demo. I hope not.

But, hey it's a free country -isn't it ?

they probably closed it because too many people had the "cheek" to have an opinion that was different to theirs and yours. no one is saying they hate these economic migrants. look at the poll then, but then you lefties never like democracy when it doesn't suit you .lefties, uaf, hope not hate, middle class doo gooders that don't live in our, the real world! are you a bearded uni lecturer on £70, 000 and a good pension by the way! me traditional working class person that labour no longer represents!!

They might as well call it a march for the advancement of far right politics for that is the inevitable outcome of adding thousands of refugees to the 1/2 million other migrants entering each year.

If we actually had a working immigration policy then there might be more compassion and acceptance. But we don't and there isn't. When people have been promised less immigration and the government agrees to a policy that gives us more then the enduring emotion will not be a feel-good factor but heightened resentment. The liberal-left are pushing for policies and strategies that will result a society that is the polar opposite of what they want. They are short-sighted idiots.

Edited by Zamo

One bloke on here from Whitby seems to be for open borders, the last immigrant they had up there was Dracula and we all know how that ended. I wonder if he's the same person who said on another thread he'd had 18 years on the dole.

Strange how some know how to spend other people's money.

Will there be an anti-immigration march for the silent majority to attend? Or are we just to keep quiet and pick up the tab, while the usual rent-a-mob from the left spout their demands and claim to speak for the rest of us?

Why is it called a "refugees" march, when such a large proportion of the intake from the current crisis are actually illegal immigrants, by the definition in EU law?

---------- Post added 09-09-2015 at 21:37 ----------

These people are refugees

No, most of them aren't.

Edited by WiseOwl182

I have an 8 seater minibus if anyone is interested, I'll take the first 2 that pm me and leave the other 6 places spare for bringing a family of refugees back too their home!

That's a brave man. Make sure you have enough fuel in the tank. It's a long drive from here to Aleppo.