2 british terrorists killed by raf drones

I think they have a right to see the evidence which led to them being killed.
I very much doubt the relatives have a relevant security clearance, so no, they certainly don't.

Only a judge would, if an inquiry is conducted. I certainly hope one isn't. But if one is, then I certainly hope the parents are made to fund it, as a consequence of their parental responsibilities and since the Government has better things to do with its limited resources than justifying legitimate acts which it takes to safeguard the common good of UK citizens.

These lads were frontline combatants and self-declared enemies of the UK. Getting killed one way or the other is a entirely predictable consequence of their choice.

Edited by L00b

This is the first time the UK military has killed a British Citizen though, it does raise questions I think...

We aren't at war with ISIS, you can't be at war with a terrorist organisation, only with another state, and we don't recognize them as a state. And parliament hasn't authorized military action in Syria.

If I had to form an opinion on the basis of the evidence we have, I'd say that it was probably the right thing to do. But it's certainly not a simple issue or clear cut.

These 2 scunbags were traitors,they were pictured asking other people to join them in the war against the west,no sleep lost and no tears shed.Like been said if their families want investigations let them pay for them,que the human rights groups.

I think they have a right to see the evidence which led to them being killed.

why do you think that? and why do they have any rights when its to do with a terrorist? more should be got rid of like this, if it acts like a terrorist, looks like a terrorist and incites terrorism, then its a fair bet it is a terrorist and should be got rid of no questions asked.

two less of the scumbags! If their parents brought them up properly they wouldnt be dead.

Or, two men who now cannot prove their innocence or have their guilt proven by a court of law.

The family is right to want to know what happened.

This is the first time the UK military has killed a British Citizen though, it does raise questions I think...
I very much doubt that, considering how successive British governments have handled British (NI) citizens who were hardline elements of the IRA with the SAS.

Just like the Government's answer to the refugee crisis (pragmatic and effectively sending the message that it's pointless getting on a raft and crossing the Med if the UK is the end destination wished for), this development is a simple, loud and clear broadcast about the likely consequences of joining IS in Syria and declaring oneself an enemy of the UK (as all these lads did, repeatedly).

Short, sweet, to the point. If a tad on the expensive side.

We aren't at war with ISIS, you can't be at war with a terrorist organisation, only with another state, and we don't recognize them as a state. And parliament hasn't authorized military action in Syria.
They're at war with us, France and a few more, last I checked.

It's about time we engaged and neutralised that threat once and for all, and waded in and cut through the politicking bullcrap-by-proxy meted out by Assad, Erdogan and the others in the region.

Years overdue, as a matter of fact. The current refugee crisis might have been mitigated in good part then.

BTW, did you ask yourself what would Chuck Norris do indeed? Drones are for pussies, says he ;)

Edited by L00b