Is opposing immigration racist?

Is opposing immigration racist  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Is opposing immigration racist

• Yes
    • No

You've gone from immigration to mass immigration in 3 posts. Maybe your simple questions should have included NF in the poll. So as has been pointed out by timeh and cyclone. Not so simple.

Immigration and mass immigration are related subjects I would've thought.

Immigration and mass immigration are related subjects I would've thought.

So not so simple after all other than the word immigration.

---------- Post added 08-09-2015 at 11:51 ----------

I vote UKIP I firmly believe behind closed doors he's racist but as party leader he isn't, that may seem hard to grasp !

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by cassity

I vote UKIP I firmly believe behind closed doors he's racist but as party leader he isn't, that may seem hard to grasp !

Hard to grasp? lol.

No, its not. Nige is no racist, what he is is reasonably clever. Hes tapping into a lot of racist feeling and using it to further his political career. Behind closed doors hes probably no different from the Tories.

No, wanting to live in a Monocultural society and not a Multicultural society doesn't make someone a racist.

What makes someone a racist is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior.

You could argue that the main reason people don't want immigration is to protect what they have, thereby inferring that they think what they have is superior...

Devil's advocate and all that.