Is opposing immigration racist?

Is opposing immigration racist  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Is opposing immigration racist

• Yes
    • No

He's racist for many reasons, some of which are probably his real reasons for opposing immigration.

He's not a racist.

He's a liar, and a greedy, crafty, media-savvy and slick politician, but not a racist.

His party and policies, on the other hand, seem appealing to racists / idiots / crooks.

I've put 'No' as it is usually used to close down debate about immigration and asylum and this has proven to be dangerous in recent years.

We cannot keep importing huge numbers of people from all over the world.

It is hugely damage to our society and we need to find alternative solutions to fill any supposed labour shortages, like increasing educational spending for both youths and adults.

We need to keep Britain British.

My bold=

When immigrants become British citizens they are classed as British so we are keeping Britain British or do you really mean keep Britain White British?

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

I've put 'No' as it is usually used to close down debate about immigration and asylum and this has proven to be dangerous in recent years.

It is hugely damage to our society and we need to find alternative solutions to fill any supposed labour shortages, like increasing educational spending for both youths and adults.

My bold=

When immigrants become British citizens they are classed as British so we are keeping Britain British or do you really mean keep Britain White British?

Perhaps he means keep our culture British as has been achieved by the integration of the West Indian and Irish immigrants from the 40's and 50's.

More recent immigrants seem to not understand that when in Rome do as the Romans do or else go else where.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tag

It's willful ignorance.

---------- Post added 09-09-2015 at 07:28 ----------

Perhaps he means keep our culture British as has been achieved by the integration of the West Indian and Irish immigrants from the 40's and 50's.

More recent immigrants seem to not understand that when in Rome do as the Romans do or else go else where.

Spoken like a truly ignorant racist.

He's racist for many reasons, some of which are probably his real reasons for opposing immigration.

Whenever I've heard Farage talk about immigration he says he ISN'T against it. He would just prefer a system similar to Australia.

It's willful ignorance.

---------- Post added 09-09-2015 at 07:28 ----------

Spoken like a truly ignorant racist.

Getting back to the problem of culture.

I would be very interested how westerners would be treated if they wanted to build churches and pubs in certain Countries ,racism is a two way street .

I would be very interested how westerners would be treated if they wanted to build churches and pubs in certain Countries ,racism is a two way street .

They do build churches everywhere, so what is your point?

Examples:

http://www.anglicancatholic.org/south-asia?class=greenlink

http://saintmarysdubai.org/

One of the few places in the world where churches are actively opposed is Saudi, and that is a pretty nasty country that needs sorting out, but somehow we have a blind spot for it.

How British are we talking here?

The folks who I take my car to to be washed are immigrants, however if they have British citizenship, they're as British as me.

---------- Post added 09-09-2015 at 09:50 ----------

Is Christianity a race?