Is opposing immigration racist?

Is opposing immigration racist  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Is opposing immigration racist

• Yes
    • No

this comment.

You're mistaken; the comment I was responding to sounded exactly like something a truly ignorant racist would say.

I'll repeat it here -

'More recent immigrants seem to not understand that when in Rome do as the Romans do or else go else where.'

It's profoundly ignorant and racist.

My response wasn't an insult, it was an honest observation.

You're mistaken; the comment I was responding to sounded exactly like something a truly ignorant racist would say.

I'll repeat it here -

'More recent immigrants seem to not understand that when in Rome do as the Romans do or else go else where.'

It's profoundly ignorant and racist.

My response wasn't an insult, it was an honest observation.

ah so if we reverse that???? westerners going to live in eastern countries, should we do as they ? well we better had!!! as the degree of understanding of our ways in say Saudi or Pakistan Or Syria even is minimal, integration on a mass scale does not and will not work ever!

ah so if we reverse that???? westerners going to live in eastern countries, should we do as they ? well we better had!!! as the degree of understanding of our ways in say Saudi or Pakistan Or Syria even is minimal, integration on a mass scale does not and will not work ever!

took the words right out of my mouth! oh and halibut I was not mistaken, you were wrong.

They do build churches everywhere, so what is your point?

Examples:

http://www.anglicancatholic.org/south-asia?class=greenlink

http://saintmarysdubai.org/

One of the few places in the world where churches are actively opposed is Saudi, and that is a pretty nasty country that needs sorting out, but somehow we have a blind spot for it.

I think he meant this type of thing from 2014 - http://www.christiantoday.com/article/boko.haram.attacks.five.churches.in.northern.nigeria/39279.htm

---------- Post added 10-09-2015 at 06:13 ----------

I voted NO for the simple reason we are an Island and as such we have limited real estate, we have already started building on Green belt land.

I think he meant this type of thing from 2014 - http://www.christiantoday.com/article/boko.haram.attacks.five.churches.in.northern.nigeria/39279.htm

---------- Post added 10-09-2015 at 06:13 ----------

I voted NO for the simple reason we are an Island and as such we have limited real estate, we have already started building on Green belt land.

He will have an answer;)

I most certainly appose any more Muslin immigrants. Does that make me racist? I have nothing against any race or skin colour but I do have everything against the slow Islamification of our culture, and all the immigrants from the middle east are Muslim, or the vast majority.

I most certainly appose any more Muslin immigrants. Does that make me racist? I have nothing against any race or skin colour but I do have everything against the slow Islamification of our culture, and all the immigrants from the middle east are Muslim, or the vast majority.

When Mo and Aisha grace our stamps and money we can say weve been islamofied (sp) until then get a grip.