God Save The Queen

Yet you choose to use the system where you live to extract the utmost from it.

Hypocrite.

Really? Obviously you dont know me then.

Troll lol.

---------- Post added 08-09-2015 at 23:47 ----------

I thought all persons born in the UK were British. Did they suddenly change the rules on citizenship or was the baby Elizabeth smuggled into the country on a U-boat ?

Taken me off ignore again?

This should be fun :hihi:

....a German squatter

Her great great grandmother (Queen Victoria) was half-German.

I think you may be stretching things a bit there.

Yet you choose to use the system where you live to extract the utmost from it.

What does that mean when translated into English?

Her mother was Scottish, member of the Bowes-Lyon family. Does that count for anything ?

Her father was George VI, of German descent perhaps but unlike a lot of other monarchs he didn't scarper off to safer havens when the chips were down in 1940

Yes, May an imaginary man in the in sky cast his imaginary protection over a German squatter and her parasitic brood :)

What ARE you on about or more to the point ON? Imaginary men and German squatters???

---------- Post added 09-09-2015 at 08:21 ----------

Her great great grandmother (Queen Victoria) was half-German.

But born in the UK so therefore British

---------- Post added 09-09-2015 at 08:22 ----------

Very many congrats to her maj on reaching this fantastic milestone

Her father was George VI, of German descent perhaps but unlike a lot of other monarchs he didn't scarper off to safer havens when the chips were down in 1940

that might have been something to do with the fact that Britain, unlike places in Europe like the Netherlands, Greece, Luxembourg, and Czechoslovakia, was not invaded and occupied by the Germans like they were.

if Britain had been invaded it is more than probable that the entire UK royal family would have been shipped out to Canada. They would have had almost no say in the matter.

most European monarchs did go into exile after their countries were invaded and occupied, but a handful didn't. Christian X of Denmark and Leopold III of Belgium stayed put.

Edited by blake