God Save The Queen

this post merely confirms what I have always suspected. The French are dead jealous of the UK monarchy.
:hihi:

In around 2 weeks' time, I'll have spent as long living in the UK as I have ever lived in France, so I really doubt my opinion about the Queen is authoritative, or even representative, where 'the French' are concerned ;)

they must have seen, after London just beat Paris in the 2012 Olympic bid, how perfidious Albion then stage managed this massive Royal Wedding thing the year before, that drew massive worldwide audiences including counltess millions that had never even really heard of the UK, Britain, or England before.
Cough cough World Cup 1998 cough cough :P:D

It's nearly 100 years since Russia abolished their monarchy . I wonder what the personal wealth is of Vladimir Putin ? Are the poor treated better in Russia than England ?

Putin's net-worth is $200 billion says Russia's once largest foreigner investor

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2015/02/15/putins-net-worth-is-200-billion-says-russias-once-largest-foreigner-investor/

Putin's net-worth is $200 billion says Russia's once largest foreigner investor

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2015/02/15/putins-net-worth-is-200-billion-says-russias-once-largest-foreigner-investor/

Maybe he will donate some of that wealth to aids charities if 'he's still standing' after Elton John has sorted him out .