My daughters school has banned crisps !!

I am in the process of looking into why crisps have been banned, chocolate too, apparently.

The kids have been given a talk, but no letter home. If they did it properly, and banning certain foods let to better children, I might be in favour. My daughter loves cheese, they would need to ban cheese to have any effect on my daughter; unless there is some deadly e-number in the banned substances.

So, they banned above the ankle shoes, tight trousers, chocolate, crisps, ear rings, shaven hair, hand bags wrong colour hair, and loads of other stuff.

I wonder if people can spot children from this school at 100yds, or is the same at other schools?

Didnt they have a tuck shop when you were at school, and then when you get home from school there was the shop across the street, with the sweets at 1p each.

Yes, but they didn't have Minecraft and Box sets, so I ran it off chasing footballs and cricket balls.

Anyway, you can blame Ofsted. Healthy eating is their latest stick to beat schools with.

Yes, but they didn't have Minecraft and Box sets, so I ran it off chasing footballs and cricket balls.

So, you think changing slightly what a child eats whilst at school will make a difference?

Is there no pudding, after their dinner; its only a few months ago that teachers were complaining about children coming into school without breakfast.

Blimey, only seems like 5 minutes ago that everyone was praising Saint Jamie Oliver for his stance of overhauling unhealthy school meals and the recent war against sugar.

Now its let them eat cake again and complaining about why schools banning junk food.

We are a fickle nation.

So, you think changing slightly what a child eats whilst at school will make a difference?

Is there no pudding, after their dinner; its only a few months ago that teachers were complaining about children coming into school without breakfast.

What has banning crisps got to do with teachers complaining about children coming to school without having any breakfast?

It's nothing to do with teachers it's to do with a quango called ofsted and the government.