Volunteers should do axed cops’ jobs, say Tory ministers

I'm trying to envisage Branson as Batman and totally failing. But maybe he could carry off a Tony Stark pretty well? Trouble is... I don't think he's a billionaire... is he?

I think he is or at least he used to be. I did toy with the idea of Alan Sugar but 'Sugarman' isnt at all scary, apart from if you are diabetic of course but otherwise? Nope.

Then theres Donald Trump and i think we can all see the problem there.

No, Virginman to the rescue :D

I think he is or at least he used to be. I did toy with the idea of Alan Sugar but 'Sugarman' isnt at all scary, apart from if you are diabetic of course but otherwise? Nope.

Then theres Donald Trump and i think we can all see the problem there.

No, Virginman to the rescue :D

Yup apparently you are right - $5bn. Sugar isn't though - £770m . Pity really as I'd be far more scared of him. And 'Virginman' conjures up images of skinny spotty nerds in costume - like Niel Goldman off Family Guy trying to find Segway parking at a convention:

http://s139.photobucket.com/user/EklyValdur/media/neil.jpg.html#/user/EklyValdur/media/neil.jpg.html?&_suid=1441888440207036655797433002696