Flash Cars Being Used As A Taxi - Mercury

• 1 month later...

Just seen some people being dropped off in a gorgeous BMW 7 Series!! with private reg.

Had some discreet mercury markings on the sides, and i little taxi bit on the back!

Looked mint!!!

What a way to drive a posh car and show it off.. without completely pointless trips around town on a fri/sat nite!

Ace!

Just seen some people being dropped off in a gorgeous BMW 7 Series!! with private reg.

Had some discreet mercury markings on the sides, and i little taxi bit on the back!

Looked mint!!!

What a way to drive a posh car and show it off.. without completely pointless trips around town on a fri/sat nite!

Ace!

Found out a couple of days after starting this thread that it belongs to my mates brother. :wow:

Hes told me hes willing to do chauffeur hire too - so if you want to turn up anywhere in style pm me and will pass his details to you. :thumbsup:

i used mercury cars to manchester the other night and was well impressed when a 7 series bmw rolled up outside, :hihi: like the style, when i got inside the car i questioned the driver as to why he had such a nice car as a taxi, is he crazy :loopy: apparently not. he (my opinion) is wise atleast he wont be complaining of back aches and id rather travel in a 7 series. nice chap nice car (it even had a frigde in it) i know ill be asking for him when i use mercury again.

good on you mate.

'What a nice change to see Mercury being praised, and not for something that they themselves actually, did but a driver made the wise choice of buying a quality car.'

I used to work for Mercury and had a quality car. After a year that quality car was high miles, battered and abused. Believe me they don't stay sweet for long. Why do you think they all drive Toyotas/Nissans? Because they can stand the abuse of town driving. I now have an exective Audi and do airport work and keep away from the Netto runs lol.

Yes its fun to pose but costly ;)

'Also, it may be LPG converted, and i'd imagine the fuel bills will be tax deductable.'

We can't run LPG conversions.

Well not sure on the drivers been praised. Well one of them anyhow. A mate of mine was getting in her car and one of Mercury drivers ran in to her leg then drove off. They rang told Mercury who did not seem at all interested told them to ring the police.

Well not sure on the drivers been praised. Well one of them anyhow. A mate of mine was getting in her car and one of Mercury drivers ran in to her leg then drove off. They rang told Mercury who did not seem at all interested told them to ring the police.

i use mercury on a regular basis and have always had a polite driver, because of one driver you cant say they all bad theys good and bad in everything...

Archived