Cameron: "Yorkshire people hate each other"

This was said in a joke while talking to Geoff Boycott and Dickie Bird on the players balcony at Headingley cricket ground who had no problem with it in the context it was said just somebody attempting to make a mountain out of a mole hill
........we don't believe it!.........it was nasty,spiteful and upsetting! how can he lead a country saying things like that?..........he should be taken out and shot in front of his family !!!

I reckon Cameron has about summed it up! Yorkshire people have a hatred for anyone not from Yorkshire and very often carry a hatred for anyone not from their particular area. Glad I don't live there anymore, dee dah's are a weird bunch in my opinion .... and before you criticise I'm originally from Sheffield!

I reckon Cameron has about summed it up! Yorkshire people have a hatred for anyone not from Yorkshire and very often carry a hatred for anyone not from their particular area. Glad I don't live there anymore, dee dah's are a weird bunch in my opinion .... and before you criticise I'm originally from Sheffield!

Aye, but nothin unites us more, than some poncy, obnoxious, southerner slaggin us off...